Sunday, April 3, 2011

Picture Time :)

Well, this is supposed to be a "30 day photo challenge," but I don't want to waste 30 days of your life, so I'll do it all in one day. Also, some of them are just lame so I took it upon myself to remove them from the list... Probably, because I can. I don't have a picture of dumb things such as "my biggest insecurity." Who even came up with something like that? Judge them.

1. A picture of yourself with ten facts.
1. The beach is my favorite place in the entire world.
2. I HATE snow.
3. I miss Freed-Hardeman but I don't miss classes.
4. I miss my long hair.
5. I don't wanna turn 24, because then I will feel old.
6. I love being the youngest of all my friends.
7. I have OCD. It's bad.
8. I can't wait to have my own classroom
9. I am going to marry Tim Tebow. You'll see.
10. I don't wanna grow up.

2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Katelyn.
Since I've known this girl since she was born, I'm gonna go with her. She is my first cousin and my best friend and I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I hate that she is going to school in Arkansas because that means I have to share her with other people. But she is amazing and incredible and I don't know what I would do without her. I miss this girl like CRAZY.

3. A picture of the cast from your favorite television show.

One Tree Hill.
Simply the best show on television. I didn't start watching it until it was on season 4, but since then I have been completely hooked. If you don't watch it, shame on you.

4. A picture of your day.
Dawson's Creek.
I am currently watching the first episode of Season 3. Abby Morgan has died, Andi McPhee has gone crazy, and Pacey Whitter has stolen my heart. Again. It's just fabulous.

5. A picture of your favorite memory.
Paris.
That weekend with Shane and Emily completely changed my life. It was the best weekend ever, and I gained a best friend. Before then, Emily and I were "acquaintances." I knew her from Makin' Music but I didn't really know her. Somehow, I'm not even sure why, she invited me to go to Paris with her for her birthday weekend. It was probably because she needed another person because we weren't supposed to go with only two people, but whatever the reason, I'm glad she did. From wrong trains to meals of nothing but Nutella, from the Eiffel tower at night to Hairspray videos on an overnight train. Hands down, favorite memory of my entire life. Thank you, Shane and Emily, for a trip I will never forget.

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Kat Von D.
I don't care what you think, this girl is cool. Also, she is beautiful. I want to spend a day of my life covered in tattoos and tattooing other people. I know my parents read this blog and I also know they hate tattoos. Oh well. I like them and I'm fascinated by them and if I was artistic at all, I think I would wanna be a tattoo artist. So there ya go, Being Kat Von D would be fun times (but only for a day).

7. A picture that makes you laugh.
Tail Bone Breakage.
That whole Spring Break trip makes me laugh. I'm so glad this moment got caught on camera. NOT. But it does make me laugh. It makes me laugh cause I'm a big ole dumb that tried to climb a tree in a skirt and flip flops. I'm amazed that I still have friends.

8. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Shannon.
This girl is just amazing. Best Friends since second grade and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would be lost without her and I'm pretty sure she knows it. I call her " Mr. Miagi" because she gives the best advice known to man and she calls me "Young Grasshopper" because she knows I need it. She is straight-up and honest and it's hard to hear sometime but I never doubt her. I love this girl.

9. A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.
Courtney.
Gah, I love this girl. She is fun, and crazy, and just like me and I love her for it. We have personalities more alike than any other of my friends and we get along perfectly. We're both laid back but we're also both kinda crazy. Trouble seems to follow us but life is fun that way. I've known Court since 8th grade and I would do absolutely anything in the world for her. And I know she'd do the same for me.

10. A picture of something you hate.
Tomatoes.
Just go ahead and gag me.

11. A picture of something you love.
My Gators.
I love college football. It is the absolute best thing about fall and I miss it right now. Just like every other team, we have our ups and down, but at least you know I'm not a fair-weather fan.

12. A picture of your favorite band or artist.
The Beatles.
Duh.

13. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Emily.
My best friend. This girl completely changed my life when it needed to be changed. She has taught me so much and I love her more than anything. She was my makin' music director, then my friend, then my best friend, then my roommate and we will continue to be best friends for our entire lives. I am so sure of that.

14. A picture of someone who inspires you.
My Girls.
Theses four girls are my backbone. We have all been best friends for as long as I remember. We have been through so much together and they inspire me so much. They are some of the best people I've ever met and I'm so lucky to have them and for us to be so close, even almost 5 years after High School graduation. I love my girls.

15. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Graduating.
Now I'm a big girl living in the real world. I have to find a big girl job and make big girl money so I can pay my big girl student loans back (YUCK!) So far, the real world has gone easy on me, but check back in August when I have to start paying back $267/ month for my stupid college career.

16. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Australia.
There are tons of places I want to visit, but for now Australia is number one on my list. I want to go back to Europe, as well as many other countries and many places in the U.S.

17. A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Surfing.
One day, I will be good at it.

18. A picture of your favorite book.
Twilight.
If you're judging me, sorry 'bout it. Don't care. The books are good.

19. A picture of yourself and a family member.
Seester.
I am just so glad my brother chose to marry someone that I love. Brandi has been such a blessing to this family and she fits in so well, almost too well. Her and my mother have a relationship closer than any mother and daughter-in-law should but I guess that's a good thing. I love Brandi and I am so glad she chose to marry my brother and become the sister I never wanted :)

20. A picture of someone you miss.
Emily.
I live in Jacksonville, Florida. My best friend lives in Huntsville, Alabama... See the problem? Not happy about it.

21. A picture that can always make you smile
Mexican Cruise.
Any picture from this cruise can make me smile. It was so fun and crazy and one of the best weekends of my life. I will never forget it.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!! I need to be there, probably right this second (seeing as we're in a tornado warning).

    That Paris trip changed my life, too. I am SO glad we went on that trip together. You have been the best friend of my entire life, and honestly, I can't believe we've only been bff since 2008. Just crazy. I feel like I've known you my entire life. And I'm SO glad we're going to best friends for the rest of our lives!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to point out that Brandi is the sister you never wanted.

    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete